- MDF plant at Vizag started commercial production.
High Pressure Laminate Manufacturer
In the cluttered laminate market, Rushil Décor stands apart with its flagship brand, VIR Laminates. VIR Laminates offers the best options in High Pressure Decorative Laminates for residential and commercial applications in Indian and global markets.
High Pressure Laminates are crafted from distinctively selected decorative papers and absorbent Kraft paper infused with melamine and phenolic resins. The product ensures superior dimensional stability as it is pressed and hardened under heat and high pressure to make it resistant to scratches, stains or boiling water.
Available in over 500+ designs, multiple sizes, and 50+ textures and finishes, VIR Laminates inspire innovative design statements that redefine contemporary living and working spaces.
About Rushil Décor
Rushil Décor Ltd. is one of the leading company in Laminate and MDF panel boards industry in India with a global foot print in and around 42 countries. Founded in 1993, the company is today the partner of choice for our discerning customers around the world. We are defined by our commitment to excellence and our passion to bring to life designs that meld expertise with art.
We aim to create a strong emotional connection in the hearts of our customers, through design & experiences. We are always conscious of who we are designing for and the total experience we intend to create....
We revel in our ability to inspire and excite the world, challenge and break paradigms, influence & form the future.
Over the years, we've built up our knowledge, product and supply chain expertise to allow us to offer a wide product portfolio of Laminates, MDF Boards, HDFWR (High Density Fiber Water Resistant) Boards, Pre-Laminated Decorative MDF Boards, PVC and WPC Boards with a fully supported robust after sales service network.
Our advanced state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities offer products across categories, with every product promising the Rushil hallmark of impeccable quality.
Our green-label certification from Singapore Environmental Council, BIS & Eco-mark certifications reinforce our commitment to doing business responsibly. Ensuring manufacturing compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) regulations, we remain committed to protect our people, the community and the environment.
To put it simply, we strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation, fueled by the passion of creating a wide range of design surfaces and panel boards which are beautiful yet functional.
With a 2-star export house accreditation by the Government of India, Rushil Décor Limited ranks among the top exporters of HPL from India. Our state-of-the-art laminates manufacturing facility is one of the best equipped in India. Our products are marketed in more than 42 countries spanning South East Asia, Middle East, USA, South America, Europe and SAARC countries under the brand name 'Rushil Décor Premium Laminates'. Our expertise in a wide range of optimized products has built us a solid brand equity among customers across diverse cultures and markets.
- The company started manufacturing VIR PVC and VIR WPC boards. In order to meet domestic and global demand for MDF, the company started building its second MDF plant in Vizag.
- The first VIR Studio was launched. Today the company has over 125 Studdios across India. The company started producing VIR MDF boards at its state-of-the-art manufacturing unit in Chikmagalur.
- In July 2011, the company launched its IPO and became a public listed entity.
- With the vision of making Rushil a complete décor brand, the founders purchased land at Chikmagalur for the company’s MDF factory.
- Rushil Décor Pvt. Ltd. was rebranded as Rushil Decor Limited.
- In 2003 Rushil Décor forayed into the global market by exporting laminates. Today, Rushil is a trusted name in more than 42 countries with a yearly production of 39 lakh sheets.
- Rushil Decor started its export business.
- Rushil Décor Limited was established 28 years ago with a vision of manufacturing innovative, high-quality laminates. Today it is one of India’s leading manufacturers of laminates and panel boards, with a global footprint.
Vision, Mission & Values
Create a better everyday life for our customers. Our vision is to offer a wide range of well-designed, environment friendly functional products at affordable prices and commit to deliver growth consistently to our investors and employees. Our objective is to have long-standing and trustful investor, customer and employee relationships by creating ‘tangible value’ consistently, efficiently and ethically
To deliver sustainable growth consistently to our investors and employees. Exceed our internal and external customer requirements through continuous improvement and inspire employees to do their best by offering opportunities for personal development and enabling them realize their full potential.