Premium High Pressure Laminate Sheets
Leading HPL Manufacturer in India
Our high pressure laminates are exclusively designed for all types of surface applications in home and commercial spaces. We use the best quality Kraft paper, decorative papers, and resins to make our product more consistent and resilient.
VIR Laminate is considered as a leading HPL manufacturer in India which offers long-lasting style, on-trend designs and exceptional performance for both residential and commercial interiors. We use paper-based composite material that allows it to be used in a variety of places.
It is flexible and durable, with beautiful patterns and colour core that is suited for both home and commercial use. VIR High Pressure Laminate panels are simple to install and maintain and are ideal for both vertical and horizontal applications. We specialize in producing high-quality HPL laminate sheets in a variety of colours and sizes for both interior and exterior applications.
We at VIR Laminates offer the precise design scheme that fits your creative vision because the decorative layer is a printed sheet. To provide you with a customized look, our high pressure Laminates are available in a wide range of finishes, including mirror sheen or glossy, matte as well as Decorative Edges, scratch and scuff resistant, antimicrobial protection laminates, and more. Our HPL Laminate comes in a variety of grades, including anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal for versatile applications, lab grade and even MAR resistance.
- Living room walls
- Reception desk
- Office partitions
- Home furniture
- Desktops, tabletops
- 8ft x 4 ft
- 9ft x 4.15 ft
- 10 ft x 4.15 ft
- 1 mm
Series of FAQs about High-Pressure Laminate
1. What are HPL Laminates?
The composition of HPL sheets is typically 60-70 per cent paper and 30-40 per cent thermosetting resin. There are three layers: overlay paper, decorative paper, and kraft paper. Overlay paper contributes to the product's abrasion and scratch resistance; decorative paper contributes to its aesthetic appeal, and kraft paper acts as a core to control the product's thickness.
2. What is the best way to clean and maintain HPL Laminates?
Any basic home cleanser or water is utilized to clean HPL surfaces. To clean HPL surfaces, do not use acids, alkalis, or chlorinated products. After washing HPL surfaces with a cleaning agent, always wipe them down with a dry towel. Additionally, wax polishing is not advised for HPL surfaces since it could draw in dust and dirt build-up. A warm, damp towel is sufficient to clean a HPL surface.
3. What customization options are available for HPL?
Even while HPL sheets come in a various styles, sizes, and shapes, technology improvements have made it feasible to have HPL sheets customized with pictures, drawings, original artwork, and other bespoke components. Depending on the budget and scope of the project, other elements like thickness and finish might be further determined.
4. In what ways is HPL commonly used?
They can be applied to both residential and commercial applications. Several interior design components, including wall panels, furniture, countertops, cabinets, and more, can be surfaced with HPL. Over time, it has become clear that HPLs are some of the most aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting surface decor available in the market.
5. How long do HPL sheets last?
High-quality HPL sheets typically last for more than five to ten years. HPL sheets are durable because of characteristics like fire and abrasion resistance. However, a lot depends on the use when determining the exact lifespan of an HPL sheet. HPL sheets are often known for their durability, which accounts for their growing use in significant commercial projects where value and longevity are crucial.
6. What are the benefits of High-Pressure Laminates?
HPL laminates are one of the popular surface solutions in the market today. Here are a few benefits to install high-pressure laminates that you should know:
- Durability is the most vital feature of high-pressure laminates. In addition to being impact and scratch resistant, it is abrasion resistant, can withstand high pressure.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial laminates are available. It indicates that HPL prevents the development of microorganisms that could result in infections or even smells and stains.
- For spaces like the kitchen, HPL is better option than substitutes like veneers because they are also heat resistant.
- It also has the advantage of being a sealed product thanks to the high-pressure laminate. It prevents water or any other liquid from penetrating under the surface.
- High-pressure laminates can give your décor a practical and attractive appearance. In many different locations, HPL can be put either vertically or horizontally. It can be used in a multitude of environments, sizes, and application types, including residential and commercial environments, all of which have unique requirements.
7. What options HPL Laminate available in VIR Laminate?
VIR Laminate offers a wide variety of high-pressure laminate sheets. You can select from our extensive choice of high-pressure laminate designs based on categories such as texture, colour, dimensions and thickness.
8. Is the price of the laminate sheets affordable?
Here at VIR Laminate, you can get HPL sheets in every type of budget as per our requirements. The price depends upon the thickness, design, texture and size of the high-pressure laminates. However, we, VIR Laminate, focus on the durability, appeal, flexibility and quality of the product in every budget.