Why Laminates are Best To Be Used Into Your Home Décor?
A Laminate is a preeminent choice among the clientele when it comes to making furniture for their residential properties. Features like cost-efficient, strong, easy to clean, water-resistant and easy to install make it the main character of the laminate story. With the help of laminate and its varied, appealing and alluring range of colours, shades, tones, patterns and textures, you can create the home furniture décor of your desired style.
The great thing about laminates is that their diverse options such as textured, matte, gloss, digital, metallic etc. can be installed in various furniture applications which become a favoured option among homemakers and for interior designers as well. You can pick from the variety of options which can suit you and your house. Its long-lasting and durability feature makes urban people invest in their homes. Before understanding how to choose laminates for the home décor or home furniture, let us be acquainted with the characteristics of laminates:
Characteristics of Laminates
- Laminates are cost-friendly and a better alternative option than other materials available in the market.
- It is a man-made surface decor that is strong, durable, solid and resistant to water, scratch and mould formation.
- It is available in extensive choices of digital layers, solid colours, metallic prints and others.
- It is easy to clean and maintain the laminates with regular dusting and wiping with a damp towel, you can get a spotless surface. Use mild cleaning agents or soap if the surface is dirty and avoid using any kind of chemicals.
- Nowadays with superior quality, the laminates are also resilient to external factors such as Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, fire, water, scratches, etc. which makes it a good choice for residential and commercial applications.
- It is better to protect laminates from direct sunlight and high humidity.
- Laminates are available in various and smooth range of finishes.
Areas to Install Laminate at Homes:
- Wall Panelling and Ceilings
- Kitchen such as Cabinets, Shelves, dining table, etc.
- Wardrobes, Doors, bathroom cubicles
- Furniture such as study tables, Beds, tv units, etc.
1. Budget Expectations
Laminates can give you top quality look of your homes; they can match up to the aesthetics of any natural lookalike material. The best part about laminates is that it is cost-efficient and easy to maintain. So, investing in good laminates for your furniture can be helpful to save your money.
2. Matching with Décor Theme
A laminate acts as a perfect backdrop in the homes. Whether you want to style your home as Scandinavian, Bohemian or Modern, then it can be created from the laminates. Doing a mix and match of colour or two tones can make the décor look exquisite and pretty. Adding laminated wall panels to your house décor makes it look luxurious and sophisticated. The laminated furniture can give your residence a chic and modern appearance. Glossy laminate in furniture gives a shiny and reflective layer that can correspond to your preferred style décor.
3. Usage of Laminates
One must select the laminate based on where it will be installed like for bathrooms usually you should go for higher quality and water-resistant laminate. In the kitchen, matte and high gloss laminate are the most popular choice to make cabinets to make it look more stunning with proper functionality. For wardrobe, it is best to go with either matte, gloss or textured laminate for the appealing charm it would look even better to include large storage. Always research before you select any type of laminate or you can contact a reputed laminate supplier to get the best suggestions according to your requirement.
Laminates are widely used as decorative material in homes with different designs and types which is visually appealing and attractive. From kitchen to bathrooms, laminates can turn your space into a modern, stunning and sleek appearance with its easy installation process. The price of laminates is not very expensive compared to other surface décor options, so with less money, you get more durability. By using designer , good quality laminates you can build the home décor of your dream!
Are you looking for support with laminates for home décor? Then you have landed on the right page. VIR Laminate is a laminate company in India that provides multiple ranges of various designs and patterns of laminates for residential and commercial applications. We offer inspiring and innovative design statements that redefine contemporary living and working spaces.